The 2013 Woman Of Worth Awards
honoured to announce the
2013 Woman Of Worth Award recipients HERE
Nominations CLOSE Midnight April 11, 2013
Meaningfully honour a woman and submit your nomination for the highly-esteemed 2013 Woman Of Worth Awards.
This is one of the more powerful ways you can appreciate and acknowledge another in a way she will remember and be impacted by forever.
All finalists will be announced in the third week of April and will be acknowledged, along with the 6 final recipients (who will be presented with their award on stage), at the 9th annual Woman Of Worth Conference on May 11, 2013 at the Delta Grand Villa Hotel & Conference Centre (details HERE).
"It's always worthwhile to make others aware of their worth."
Six Award Categories:
- WOW Leader of the Year
- WOW Mompreneur of the Year
- WOW of Health & Wellness
- WOW of Business & Prosperity
- WOW of Spirit Success & Soul
- WOW of Sustainable Living
To view a 2-minute clip of a past Health &
presented at the Fairmont Hotel Vancouver's Pacific Ballroom:
(Press the "Back" button after viewing, to return to this page)
Criteria & Eligibility
Each nominee personifies the elements of the Woman Of Worth Credo
(please view Credo at bottom of this page)
Each Woman Of Worth Award candidate leads an empowered successful life by:
1. Valuing and respecting herself, as well as others.
2. Leading through empowerment and inspiration.
3. Experiencing challenges, and learning from them with fortitude and grace.
4. Standing as a role model with authenticity and courage.
5. Bringing the spirit of collaboration and celebration into the world.
The Woman of Worth Award Categories
You can nominate more than one woman, but only one per category:
1) Woman of Worth: WOW Leader of the Year Award
Criteria of a successful nominee: In addition to the above 5 elements, the recipient has achieved exemplary success by promoting, inspiring and contributing outstanding achievement while leading a balanced lifestyle. Her vision of the future forges new roles and inspiration for women, builds capacity for empowerment, and creates opportunities for future generations. She strengthens her community/organization through innovative approaches to resolving challenges, and inspires meaningful change.
2) Woman of Worth: WOW of Business & Prosperity Award
Criteria of a successful nominee: In addition to the above 5 elements, the recipient is recognized for creating a respectful and productive workplace, and promoting employees' and/or colleagues' healthy lifestyle and career development. She excels in her commitment to successful and prosperous business management, and utilizes her sustainable achievements as foundations for the future.
3) Woman of Worth: WOW of Health & Wellness Award
Criteria of a successful nominee: In addition to the above 5 elements, the recipient impacts and enriches the lives of others by promoting a healthy body and mind, along with a balanced career, family, community and personal growth lifestyle. She is a role model for overall healthy living and wellness.
4) Woman of Worth: WOW of Spirit, Success & Soul Award
Criteria of a successful nominee: In addition to the above 5 elements, the recipient enriches her community and/or organization through the mentorship of others. She has a strong connection to the core of her spirit, and champions the potential to fulfill personal dreams. Her skillful use of compassion, motivation and facilitation empowers the lives of others.
5) Woman of Worth: WOW of Sustainable Living Award
Criteria of a successful nominee: In addition to the above 5 elements, the recipient embraces her passion for environmental practices and sustainability, and is a role model to others. She supports the use of organics, recycling, natural care and cleaning products, and has successfully implemented sustainable practices in her daily life personally and professionally.
6) Woman of Worth: WOW Mompreneur of the Year Award
Criteria of a successful nominee: In addition to the above 5 elements, the recipient has created a highly successful life balance in career, home and family. She excels at time and energy management, and thrives as both an Entrepreneur and Mommy!
Who is eligible?
The Woman of Worth Award nominees must:
1. Be women who live in the Province of British Columbia and be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant.
2. Represent the Nomination Criteria above, and personify the elements of the Woman Of Worth Credo.
3. Permit in writing their acceptance of the nomination and the use of their name, photo and information in connection with the Woman of Worth Awards.
4. Upon notification of their nomination and finalist status, the nominee must be prepared to register and be in attendance at the Woman of Worth (WOW) Conference in Vancouver on Saturday, May 11, 2013, where the Awards will be formally presented.
Who may submit a nomination?
Businesses and organizations, and individuals of either gender, may submit a nomination application. You can submit one or as many nominations as you wish BUT you cannot nominate the same woman in different categories.
How do I nominate someone?
Complete the online application form below in FULL and submit by Midnight April 11, 2013
All candidates will be notified by email of their nomination once their application has been reviewed and accepted. Finalists will be announced in April.
Midnight - April 11, 2013
Nominate a Candidate
We suggest you draft the answers to the underlying questions in a Word document, then cut & paste the information into the designated areas below. Once you click on the Submit button, this page (with your response) is no longer accessible to you. By creating your responses in a Word document first, it will allow you to keep a copy of your nomination on file.
WOW reserves the right to switch a nominee to a different category than the one she is nominated for.
THE WOW CREDO
I am a Woman of Worth!
My worthiness is inherent,
infinite and persevering –
My value is a reflection
of who I AM -
And ... who I am – always
makes a difference.
I am successful –
I lead through inspiration
I am empowered -
I am abundant –
I cherish my relationships
I am a Human BEing -
I play, laugh, and
bring beauty and light into the world –
At times I despair and I weep, when I feel the pain of a world that has momentarily gone mad.
Yet even when I tremble through
a dark night of the soul, I renew my faith and my courage
in a single heartbeat -
I FEEL and I CARE
and I am passionately ALIVE -
I AM A WOMAN OF WORTH, AND I AM GLORIOUS!